The Ruraljobs final conference has been held on 18th and 19th october 2010 in Brussels.
You can download now the slides presentations.
The main objective is to provide a clearer understanding of the factors influencing the employment potentials of different typologies of rural areas to support the future evolution of rural development policies. This will be backed up by the identification of good practice and a support network for implementation. RuralJobs will address the following community strategic guidelines for rural development :
- Improving the competitiveness of the agricultural and forestry sectors
- Improving the quality of life in rural areas and encouraging diversification
- Building local capacity for employment and diversification
- Translating priorities into programmes
- Developing complementarity between Community Instruments
- Scenarios for new sources of employment according to rural typologies ;
- Recommendations for better targeting of rural employment strategies and programmes ;
- Conferences, workshops and publications for academics and practitioners.
Contract n° 211605
small collaborative project
02/2008 - 07/2010
University of Debrecen
H4010 Debrecen, Hungary
Contact : Dr Miklos Pakurar
tél. + 36 52 512906
fax + 36 52 460953
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org